Nestled in the Buckhead community of Atlanta, Georgia, Salon Carcica is an Aveda Concept Hair Salon that carries a full line of pure, organic Aveda shampoos, conditioners, cosmetics, skin care and other environmentally friendly Aveda products.
Owner and hair stylist, Cindy Wade, opened Salon Carcica in 1992 and is very proud of what she and her talented team have created. Our long-time clients describe us best -- "It's a high-end Buckhead salon, without the Buckhead attitude."
To find out more about our fun and creative staff, check out our stylists' bios.
As any hair salon owner and team should be, our top concern is helping you look and subsequently feel your best. If we don't do that, then we haven't done our job. To read what others are saying about us, check out a few of the hundreds of reviews we've garnered from our many satisfied clients.
Book a complimentary consultation and experience the warm, fun and welcoming environment we've created.
Also, if you love Aveda products as much as we do, you're going to really love our Salon Carcica Frequent Buyer Program -- every Aveda purchase of $40 or more earns a "punch" on your Frequent Buyer card. Just ten punches earn you a $40 Aveda shopping spree. Ask for your card the next time you visit!
Salon Carcica Videos & Portfolio
Check out our videos by clicking here.
View our portfolio by clicking here.
Salon Carcica is proud to offer Atlanta's finest Skin Care, upstairs from the salon.
Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Creme
Benefits: Feel energy from nature. Finely-powdered tourmaline -- a naturally energizing mineral -- mixed with marine and plant extracts and 11 powerful anti-oxidants. Hydrating. Protecting. Infusing visible life and radiance into your skin -- so it glows.
- Protects skin from harsh environmental influences
- Leaves skin soft, radiant and optimally hydrated
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ideal for normal to dry skin
- Using your fingertips, apply a small amount to throat and work your way up to your face.
- In the morning -- use after toning and a.m. skin care.
- In the evening -- use after exfoliating and p.m. skin care.
- For results comparable to microdermabrasion -- with less of the inflammation that can lead to premature signs of aging -- experience our Botanical Skin Resurfacing treatment, available only at Aveda salon/spas.