Nestled in the Buckhead community of Atlanta, Georgia, Salon Carcica is an Aveda Concept Hair Salon that carries a full line of pure, organic Aveda shampoos, conditioners, cosmetics, skin care and other environmentally friendly Aveda products.
Owner and hair stylist, Cindy Wade, opened Salon Carcica in 1992 and is very proud of what she and her talented team have created. Our long-time clients describe us best -- "It's a high-end Buckhead salon, without the Buckhead attitude."
To find out more about our fun and creative staff, check out our stylists' bios.
As any hair salon owner and team should be, our top concern is helping you look and subsequently feel your best. If we don't do that, then we haven't done our job. To read what others are saying about us, check out a few of the hundreds of reviews we've garnered from our many satisfied clients.
Book a complimentary consultation and experience the warm, fun and welcoming environment we've created.
Also, if you love Aveda products as much as we do, you're going to really love our Salon Carcica Frequent Buyer Program -- every Aveda purchase of $40 or more earns a "punch" on your Frequent Buyer card. Just ten punches earn you a $40 Aveda shopping spree. Ask for your card the next time you visit!
Salon Carcica Videos & Portfolio
Check out our videos by clicking here.
View our portfolio by clicking here.
Salon Carcica is proud to offer Atlanta's finest Skin Care, upstairs from the salon.
Stress-Fix Composition Oil™
Benefits: Soften your stressed skin with this nourshing aromatic oil for body, bath and scalp.
- Aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress with certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage from the French Alps.
- Relieves dryness and restores moisture for instant radiance.
- Seals in moisture to leave skin feeling soft and supple.
- 100% naturally derived* with certified organic sunflower and jojoba seed oils.
*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.
Usage: Excellent as an all-over body, massage and scalp oil. For bath, add a few drops into water.
- Neck, shoulders & back -- Massage into tense muscles using squeezing motions as you breathe deeply.
- Total body -- Add a few drops of nourishing oil into your bath and enjoy the stress-relieving aroma as it fills the space around you.
- Hands & feet -- Massage in composition oil at the end of the day to soften dry skin and soothe the stressed hands and feet.
- Head -- Massage scalp before shampooing to nourish it and help relieve tension.